La vida es una trepidante aventura. Y yo, una sonrisa exploradora.
I si aquest somriure es cau... és només per tornar-se a alçar, havent vist el terra de prop.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Identity denial?

Wondering through notes, the words from my room wall in Mostar payed me a visit:


I'm from a sin curve

Where both demand and supply side policies

Do not work

Cannot work


Supplying love and smiles

Demanding love and smiles

I'm from a market failure

Due to lack of protectionism


I'm from a place where big things do not exist

I'm from a place where identities cannot persist

I'm from a place with walls made out of glass

I'm from a place where dreams will always crash.


[Some time in spring 2009]

Photo: the flower in my window had suicidal tendencies

No comments:

Post a Comment