La vida es una trepidante aventura. Y yo, una sonrisa exploradora.
I si aquest somriure es cau... és només per tornar-se a alçar, havent vist el terra de prop.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Long time no see... again!

Some say that those that keep a diary (similarly, a blog) are those who do not have interesting lives. Hence, why would they be spending their time in front of a computer when there are so many other things to be doing?

I have felt a bit like that lately, so many things going on.

Yet, this blog has kept popping into my head. I bet my mind didn't want to lose its last stimulus to (creative) writing.
Andrew said that you sometimes don't even know what you're actually thinking until you write it down.

I am also back because, even though I have started sending out Neus' Chronicles every sunday, they are in Catalan, and I want my English-speaking people to be able to know what is lately going through my head.

I feel clumsy in my writing. It's rusty.
My language anxiety does not help it.
Maybe I can start sorting it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment